Hezbollah Says Won’t Be Dragged into Civil WarHezbollah says it will not be dragged into a civil war, despite the killing of seven Shiite Muslims during recent violence, which is blamed on the Christian Lebanese Forces (LF) Party.
Decaying Oil Tanker in Red Sea Threatens MillionsThe impact of an oil spill in the Red Sea from a tanker that is decaying in the water could be "catastrophic" , with 8 million people losing access to running water and Yemen’s Red Sea fishing stock destroyed within three weeks.
ISIS Seeking to Lead Afghanistan into Civil War: HezbollahSayyed Hassan Nasrallah, the secretary general of Lebanon’s Hezbollah, condemned the ISIS terrorist attack against a Shiite mosque in Afghanistan’s Kunduz city, saying the terrorist outfit aims to stoke tensions and plunge Afghanistan into a civil war.
Alwaght News & Analysis Website
Alwaght news and analysis website aims to ‘scientifically and methodologically’ explore the international political developments and significant news stories. To this end, we seek experts' advice on various regional and international issues to provide detailed analyses and accurate predictions based on actual facts.
Therefore, cognizant of the rapid changes in political processes of the world, Alwaght gives major priority to providing the public with timely in-depth analyses.
With this outlook, serving as a communication bridge between the regional experts who enjoy the invaluable experience in strategic studies, Alwaght tries to analyze and interpret the facts as they are, thus providing crucial input to the media, elites and intellectuals.
Accordingly, in its media responsibility based on telling the truth and nothing but the whole truth, Alwaght puts the following principles on top of its agenda:
1. To provide reports, comments, and analytical articles around the latest regional and international news and events.
2. To hold interviews and round-table discussions with renowned national and international experts.
3. To present the latest news and information on regional and global current affairs while placing great emphasis on credibility and accuracy of the news.
4. To be a source of specialized information on various political fields, including political parties, groups, factions, movements, and influential political figures in the ongoing regional and international developments.
5. To work with leading experts, analysts, and political thinkers.
With respect to these goals and approaches, all those interested in the political sphere are warmly invited to visit our website on: WWW.alwaght.net and provide us with their views and comments so that we can better accomplish our mission.